Eggplant salad with tzatiki
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Looking for tasty and light ideas for eggplant salad, I stopped at tzatiki sauce, always served separately with fried eggplant. In my own kitchen I am a chef, so I combined the famous sauce with eggplant salad. Cucumbers felt slightly crispy just at first. I'm sure I'll make more tzatiki eggplant salad.
Ingredients for eggplant salad without mayonnaise:
- a big eggplant
- a big tomato
- half a medium-sized onion (you can also use green onions)
- olive oil (2-3 tablespoons)
- a lemon or vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- if you like herbs, you can add oregano, parsley, basil or anything else you like.
Method of preparation:
- Bake the eggplant until completely softened, then remove the core with a spoon, grind it and put it in a bowl.
- Put the tomato in a saucepan with boiling water, leave it for 30 seconds - 1 minute, then take it out and peel it. Cut it into cubes and add it over the eggplant. Tip: the tomato will be easier to clean if before putting it in boiling water you make two notches in x on the opposite side of the place where the tail is caught.
- You can leave the diced tomatoes or, for a finer texture, put the eggplant and tomatoes in a blender and mix until you get a homogeneous paste. If you choose to use the blender, at this point you can also add lemon or vinegar (add a little and taste, add more if necessary) and salt and pepper.
- Cut the onion and herbs very finely and add them over the mixture obtained. Stir well.
- At the end, garnish with capers and serve on slices of toast.
Eggplant salad without mayonnaise is a delicious appetizer! Instead of capers you can use green olives, for a little spice add a hot pepper (or just half), instead of bread you can serve salad on Lebanese stick fried a little or even with tortillas, and if you want to impress the guests prepare some baskets from pie sheets and put eggplant salad in them. The possibilities are endless! Who else needs mayonnaise?
EGGPLANT SALAD I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared EGGPLANT SALAD which I served with crispy garlic-flavored bread. It is an easy to prepare, healthy and very delicious recipe. I hope you like this recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a day as tasty as possible and good appetite!
2-3 tablespoons - olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Bake the eggplant directly on the stove flame for 3-4 minutes on each side. You can do the same procedure in the oven, on the grill or on the grill.
- Put the baked eggplants in a bowl, cover the bowl with cling film and let it sit for 30-40 minutes, so it will be easier to peel them.
- Remove the food foil, peel the eggplant and remove the tail.
- Cut the eggplant into small cubes, cut the tomatoes, onions and chop the parsley.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl, season with salt, black pepper, drain the lemon juice, pour the olive oil and mix.
- Brown the slices of bread on both sides, then rub the slices with garlic and serve with eggplant salad. Good appetite.
Eggplant in a jar for the winter & # 8211 an appetizer that immediately disappears from the table! I stock up every year!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, an eggplant recipe for winter. Eggplant salad is an incredibly tasty, flavorful, spicy and appetizing appetizer. It is quite easy to prepare the snack, even without any hassle. This kind of salad is perfect to be served with grilled meat, fish or baked potatoes. Prepare the snack and enjoy the aroma of summer on cold days.
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the garlic. Remove the tomato stalks and wash them well. Wash the sweet and hot peppers. Remove the seed stalk. Chop the peppers, garlic and tomatoes, using the mincer.
2. Season the chopped vegetables with salt, sugar and pour in the vegetable oil. Mix the composition and transfer it to a saucepan. Put the pan on the fire. Bring the composition to a boil.
3. Remove the back of the eggplants, wash them and cut them into medium slices. Put the eggplant slices in a bowl, season with salt and mix. Leave the eggplants for 20 minutes, then wash them well under running water. Whisk the eggplant, then fry them in a hot pan with vegetable oil on both sides, until they are nicely browned.
4. Add the eggplant to the pan with the ingredients that have started to boil. Boil the composition for 20 minutes on low heat, then add the vinegar. Boil the snack for another 10 minutes on low heat. Do not mix the composition very often.
5. Wash and sterilize 5-6 jars of 0.5 ml and their lids. Fill the jars with the fragrant and spicy snack, cover them with lids and staple them. Cover the jars with a blanket and let them cool completely. Keep the winter delicacy in the cellar.
A tasty, fragrant and full of fresh vegetables. We offer you an eggplant recipe to try this fall! Healthy and only good to eat at any time of the day, the eggplant dish is easy to prepare and can be eaten by the whole family!
Eggplant food recipe:
It's eggplant season, so it's the perfect time to make an eggplant dish. Tasty and extremely tasty, eggplant food only needs a few ingredients to form its special taste. Here are the steps you need to follow in your eggplant recipe!
1. Wash and clean the eggplant, cut into suitable slices and leave for about two to three hours in a sieve to drain.
2. Separately, clean the onion, wash and chop the scales. Fry in preheated olive oil until transparent.
3. Meanwhile, drain the eggplant from the toxic juice they have left and put it to harden together with the onion. Season with salt and peppercorns, depending on preference. Add a little boiling water and continue to boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally so that it does not stick.
4. Towards the end, after the vegetables have dropped, add the tomato puree, cook for another 20 minutes and put it in the oven to brown.
Eggplant dish is served garnished with finely chopped and chopped coriander leaves or other fresh spices, depending on preference.
Eggplant salad with sesame paste is a special and delicious version of the classic one. Eggplants will be baked, cleaned and chopped as for the classic eggplant salad, I will not go into details, because everyone has made such a preparation at least once.
Separately grind the garlic cloves, as for mujdei, mix with Nutriday yogurt and mix. Then add the 3 grated tablespoons of sesame paste (mix in the sesame paste before removing it from the jar to incorporate from the surface oil).
Pour the resulting sauce over the chopped eggplant and mix for smoothing and good incorporation.
Eggplant salad with sesame paste is served with toast.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Alice-Albinutza.
Necessary Russian salad ingredients
- 3 potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 5-6 sour cucumbers
- 2 slices / pieces sour donut
- 3 carrots
- 300 gr peas
- 150 gr green beans
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 100 ml of olive oil
- the juice of half a lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
First, cut the cucumbers and sour donuts into cubes and set them aside to drain. Boil the potatoes in their skins and, after they have cooled, clean them and cut them into cubes. We also boil carrots and cut them into cubes. In another bowl, boil the peas and green beans. The well-boiled eggs are cleaned, the yolk is separated from the egg white. The egg whites are diced. Vegetables should not be overcooked to avoid a porridge, but should be kept firm. All thus cut and well drained of water are placed in a large bowl.
I like a greater richness of vegetables and color in Russian salad, which is why I add red donut and green beans. I tell you from experience that this salad is very tasty and if we prepare it with various mixtures of frozen vegetables such as, for example, the Mexican one.
Put the boiled yolks in a bowl and mash them well with a fork (or pass them through a sieve). Add the mustard and oil, little by little, rubbing them, as in mayonnaise, with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add a pinch of salt and thin this dressing with lemon juice. Even though it resembles mayonnaise, this dressing is more of a sauce in which the taste of mustard is well identified. I usually add to this sauce a good spoonful of classic mayonnaise, therefore I have mayonnaise in the salad, not only on top, as an ornament.
Put the dressing over the chopped vegetables and mix well, so that the sauce completely envelops the vegetables. Let the salad for 10-15 minutes, let the sauce do its job and let the taste mature. Finally, we can place it on a plate and garnish with mayonnaise.
If you want even more diversity, you can use this Russian salad to fill tomatoes or rolls of pressed ham. It is also very good in combination with smoked fish.
- 6 eggplants
- A finely chopped white onion
- 2 bundles finely chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, grind well
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 lemons squeezed
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Put water, salt, bay leaves and lemon juice in a pot.
- When the water boils, put the eggplant and leave them just enough to cook, but hard. Take them off the heat and let them cool.
- Mix the garlic, parsley and onion. Put the eggplant in a bowl and add the mixture of garlic, parsley and onion.
- Season with oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Leave it in the cold for a few hours before consuming it
This one eggplant salad it's really tasty! Try it too!
How did you like the article? Vote!
Did you like the article? Follow DivaHair on Facebook or email!
Other topics that might interest you
How to prepare delicious dude jam
5 mistakes you make when cooking eggplant
The rules for Romanians in the diaspora are changing. DOCUMENT, approved late in the evening by the Emergency Committee
Don't do this on vacation! They tried "strong sensations" on the balcony and fell from the fourth floor of the VIDEO hotel
Great holiday TOMORROW, don't wash, don't iron. Too bad for those who don't care
Serious accusations against Elena Gheorghe's father, who is a priest. "The church should cater to this healer."
'I live on a disability pension and I'm almost deaf' At 45, Mircea Solcanu is unrecognizable
The first image with actor Elliott Page after breast removal, 5 months after he was transgender
Cristian Țânțăreanu, new revelations regarding the affiliation of his sons, Anca Țurcașiu and Cristian Georgescu, to a group of swingers
Famous and with huge fortune, Florin Călinescu drives a cheap car
Why did Kate Middleton get vaccinated so late?
Michele Morrone, Massimo from 365 Days, answered the most controversial question: is he gay or not?
Shock divorce! A famous couple from Antena 1 decided to end: "It beat me to the point of fainting"
Cristian Țânțăreanu breaks the silence after he said that his sons-in-law, Anca Țurcașiu and her husband, are swingers: "I have ..."
Daily Horoscope Sunday, June 6, 2021: Sagittarians will have the support of those close to them to break the deadlock
Horoscope June 6, 2021: It is a good day to make decisions, start new projects
Eggplant salad with cheese
Eggplant salad recipe with grated Telemea cheese, zucchini, onion and mayonnaise
Eggplant salad with oil
Baked eggplant salad recipe with oil and finely chopped onion
Eggplant salad with lemon
Eggplant salad with carrots, tomatoes and onions, prepared with lemon juice and corn germ oil
Ingredients Eggplant salad with onion
1.5 kg eggplant (4 medium eggplant)
1 onion and a half
4 tablespoons oil
Preparation Eggplant salad with onion
- Eggplants sting on the whole surface with a fork, otherwise they will explode in the oven. I learned on my own, and don't laugh.
- It is placed in the oven tray on which I put baking paper. Bake at 200C for 45 minutes. Turn them over from time to time. Baking time differs depending on the size EGGPLANT, mine were average. You can check if they are cooked by pressing them with a fork and if they are soft they are ready.
- And now comes the cleaning technique. Remove from the oven and cut each eggplant in 2 lengthwise.
- With a wooden spoon, wide as a palette, we scrape eggplant core starting from the tail. At the end of the wooden bottom on which I cleaned the eggplant, I placed a bowl in which to drop the core.
- Put the core EGGPLANT in a strainer and let the juice drain for at least 15 minutes, press with a spoon from time to time.
- chopeggplant by hand or with the robot, then incorporate a onion given on the grater, on the big holes. Then slowly add the oil, spoon by spoon like mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper and then add another half of the diced onion this time. If you don't like to feel onion in the salad, grate it.
- Serve on toast, garnished with sesame seeds and greens. It's very good with tomatoes.
1. Prick the eggplant with a fork and bake them
2. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise
3. Scrape the core with a spatula
4. Eggplant peeled from the core
6. Chop the eggplant and then add the grated onion