Tuesday salad - with chicken, red cabbage and arugula
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tuesday salad - with chicken, red cabbage and arugula:
- Wash the chicken breast and cut into cubes.
- Put the chicken breast in a non-stick Wok pan with a little salt, Delikat spice and 200 ml of water.
- Let the chicken sauté until the meat is whitish, penetrated and the water has dropped.
- Wash the arugula and let it drain from excess water.
- Cut the red cabbage and the Chinese salad faithfully. Sarati.
- Mix salted cabbage with a little vinegar.
- Add the arugula and chicken breast. Stir.
- Decorate with chicken breast cubes that you kept for this.
- Taste and salt / sour, if needed.
- Keep the salad cold.
I didn't need oil. The light fat released by the chicken breast was enough.
The arugula leaves give a light and pleasant spicy taste. In this case I no longer use pepper.
Keep the salad cold.
This salad met my dietary requirements.